Gate.io will list TabTrader(TTT)
Gate.io is going to commence TabTrader(TTT) trading on Dec 2nd, 2021 16:00 UTC.
TabTrader allows users to trade anywhere and anytime from their mobile device with all the main crypto exchanges accessible through a unified interface. TabTrader is the dominant exchange aggregation platform with more than 1.6 million downloads and currently has more than 400 thousand active users on its Android and iOS apps, and will be rolling out desktop and DEX.
Token symbol: TTT
Token address: FNFKRV3V8DtA3gVJN6UshMiLGYA8izxFwkNWmJbFjmRj
Account address: HSv7cHE6SUnCLLpjPmpnZAiVuWCLk4NRF7Avyss4YbmJ
TabTrader(TTT)/USDT Trading starts: Dec 2nd, 2021 16:00 UTC.
Deposit TabTrader(TTT) at https://www.gate.io/myaccount/deposit/TTT
Trade TabTrader(TTT) in USDT market via: https://www.gate.io/trade/TTT_USDT
Gate will open an Automated Market Maker (AMM ) for TTT, and launch an AMM "liquidity-mining" rewards. Users who provide market liquidity by inserting liquidity in will get rewards from liquidity pool transaction fees and GT token rewards from liquidity reward pool. High annual rate rewards with secure.
AMM Trading Market and AMM Liquidity Mining
Gate.io has launched a new version of the liquidity pool (centralized automatic market maker (AMM) transaction service) on August 1st, 2021: allowing most of the new currency and non-mainstream currency markets to obtain the same liquidity advantage as Uniswap, and allows users to enjoy the low-cost and high-quality user experience of the centralized platform. Gate.io will continue to add different currencies, please pay close attention to follow-up announcements.
The rules for markets to upgrade to the Automated Market Maker (AMM) model are as follows:
1) Fixed 0.3% commission fee for both Taker and Maker (temporarily consistent with Uniswap, subject to the needs of both market parties)
2) A fixed percentage (such as 50%) of the transaction fee will automatically be changed into GT through the open market and put into the AMM Reward Pool.
3) Anyone can become a liquidity provider (LP) and get the transaction fee rewards from the liquidity pool and the GT rewards that are invested in the liquidity bonus pool.
4) Liquidity providers provide liquidity to the market, but they need to bear in mind the risk of impermanent losses. For example, if the market price doubles, the impermanence loss is about 7%, and if the market price drops back to the original point, the impermanence loss disappears.
5) Liquidity providers can take bonus and withdraw at any time
Gate.io is a Cryptocurrency Trading Platform Since 2013
Top ranking, Trustworthy, Transparent
Sign up to enter the crypto gateway and get a 40% commission from referrals
Download iOS/Android App right now.
Follow us on social
Dec 1, 2021
Click "Open in browser"
Download in your browser